Cobalt Heights Shipping Policy
New Zealand Shipping/Delivery
Generally, orders placed with us will leave our warehouse within one business day, however occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, an order will take up to three days to ship. If there is any delay longer than this we will be sure to contact you and let you know when your item will be shipped.
Although your item may ship out immediately it may take longer than that to receive your tracking number. Tracking numbers will be sent you via email as soon as that information becomes available to us.
Generally we will ship all orders via Post Haste, however we reserve the right to use any carrier. Cobalt Heights offers two types of delivery services throughout New Zealand for your convenience.
- Your purchased goods will be couried using the Signature Required acceptance, which ensures that your goods are covered by insurance if it is lost or damaged. Orders over $100 retail price are not eligible for Non Signature courier shipping. You will be contacted by one of our customer services team to change that order to Signature Required prior to shipping. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- If you choose to have the parcel sent out No Signature Required or instructions to leave it anywhere on the property, means that your parcel is then not covered by insurance and will not be replaced or reimbursed by Cobalt Heights if lost/damaged or stolen.
New Zealand Shipping
All orders shipped to a New Zealand postal address will include free shipping.
All orders shipped to an Australian postal address will be shipped at a flat rate of $7 per order.
If you are outside of New Zealand and wish to order from Cobal Heights please contact us for a shipping quote.
Damages & Exchanges
Please check our Returns Policy
Your Notes to Courier Drivers
Cobalt Heights will forward any delivery messages we receive to the Courier Driver on the delivery notes. However Cobalt Heights cannot guarantee that the drivers will action the written requests as we do not directly control these areas of the delivery chain and is therefore beyond our control.
Rural deliveries may take longer to be delivered.
Please make sure you check your shipping address carefully as orders are printed out and sent using the details the customer has entered in.
For more detailed information on our shipping rules, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page.
Cobalt Height Returns Policy
Within 7 Days
Unopened items may be returned within seven days of receipt of your order (as recorded by the courier) to Cobalt Heights if it is still be in the original packaging. It can be exchanged for another product or, under special circumstances, a full refund. That decision will be made by Cobalt Heights. Only items purchased from Cobalt Heights will be eligible for return.
Before sending the item back to Cobalt Heights you need contact us first to receive your special Return Code.
Please note: No refunds will be processed without the special return code. Please make sure you package the goods for exchange carefully to ensure that they arrive in "as new" condition. Items that cannot be resold will not be exchanged or refunded.
Consumers Guarantee Act
We will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. This means that any items that are returned more than seven (7) days after delivery and/or are unable to be resold "as new" will not be exchanged or a refund issued. Under the Consumer Guarantees Act, we are not obligated to refund items unless they are defective or damaged.
Refund of Shipping Costs
Please note we will only refund shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or if the goods were damaged upon your receipt. A full refund will be given in this instance. If you are returning the goods because of an error in ordering or the item is no longer required, then the shipping fee is non refundable.
If the product you purchased has a manufacturers fault, once we receive it back from you we will send it immediately to the manufacturers for them to assess and replace/refund where appropriate. Cobalt Heights maintains the right to choose between refund, repair or replacement as stipulated in the Consumers Guarantees Act. One of our Customer Services Team will discuss with you the correct procedure prior to accepting a faulty item back.
This must be within fourteen (14) days of receiving your order.
Before you return any goods to us for exchange or refund, please contact our us first so we can try to resolve the issue as this may save you unnecessary shipping costs. When you call us you will be given a special return code. Please ensure that this code is with the returned goods as they will not be accepted without this return code.
Phone: Rotorua 027 3370889
* Please ensure that you enclose your proof of purchase (receipt or packing slip) and return code with your return goods.
**Please ensure that all goods are wrapped securely, appropriately so as to arrive back to us undamaged. Goods that are unable to be resold will not be exchanged.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel the order until after it has already been shipped, your situation will be handled according to situation 5 below.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waves your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You MUST contact us to get an Returns Number and return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you over the phone):
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us. If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 15% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
- If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.